Saturday, May 03, 2008

Tagged... twice!!
Thanks to Ajoy and Faiza I've been tagged twice :) It has been a long time since I've posted here. Ofcourse I have an excuse.. koncham athigam work.. nevertheless it is more because of laziness rather than anythingelse. I've seen 'tags' before but until I was tagged I never got to know what it was. Now that I am tagged let me give the eight unknown facts about me-

1. My Childhood dream- As I was a Car Paithiyam even in my school days, my dream was to be with cars all the time- and after lot of 'analysis' I decided that only one profession will make that dream come true-ie. to become a Driver :D
2. Driving- Entha nerathula driver agaunmnu asai pateno it has been years since I actually drove a car :(
3. Padam- Do u know the number of times I have been to a Cinema Theatre - less than 15 times in the whole of my life.
4. Bus Travel- My favorite place to travel in a Bus- Foot board :D
5. Cricket- This might be odd for someone from India - Enaku ozhunga cricket vilayada theriyaadu!!
6. Rehersal- Unintentionally or sometimes even intentionally I reherse before something important - that is I imagine doing something before actually doing it. Many times it so happens I see some questions even before the exams. (Unfortunately antha question mattum exam-la varathu!)
7. Superman!!! - Durind school days, once I dreamt of jumping from my home in first floor to the ground and for long I was of the belief that it was true. Infact I actually attempted to jump a few times but just before each attempt the sight of the ground would scare me and I would postpone the jump to another day.. luckily that day never came.
8. PETER- Even though I studied in DAV enaku peter vida theriadu.. arambathula tamil therinchavan kita tamizh-la thaan pesanumnu ninachu arambichen.. The first time I actually spoke in English (apart from small sentences with teachers where I didn't have any other go) was after my Engineering - when I was in Chennai my roommates were from different places and I was forced to speak in English. Ippa kooda tamil therunchu evenavathu karanam illama PETER viduratha paatha... ulla pathitu varum. Unfortunately Hitech company kulla poi antha velayathaan naanum panna vendi iruku..

OK... now it is my turn to Tag ppl-

Haddy
Jayamurugan
Ravi
Ramanathan
Shanpri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

scooter senior, tag potta solradhu illaya.. :) interesting facts.. adikadi blog pannungO